Sunday, February 3, 2013

MEMBERSHIP!!!

As you can probably tell form the title, I've recently gotten membership!!! Here is my official AJ team:                                (Note: I'm only showing the animals I'm on most, not all)


1. Good ol' Laughing Tinybeast: The leader. Pretty much a smart aleck but very funny.

2. Fauna Quietlily: The brains. Kind and stays polite during most occasions.


3. Fuzzy Snowyjoy: The backup. Comes out usually to get Laughing out of trouble. Despite the name, not too happy. Or joyful. Or talkitive.


4. Snow Lepord: The muscle. Perfers not to be called, "the muscle."  XP

 

Snow Leopards are a really cool package of the exclusive animal and a 15,000 gem bonus!!!!

 
Of course, now I have to re-dress all my animals and buy all the new member items... ^-^"
 
Jam on!
Waterbender108108

No comments:

Post a Comment