Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Suspense...

There's not much news in Jamaa today, but maybe they're holding it back for the big news coming soon... raccoons!
My most favorite thing about new animals is seeing their actions, but whenever I log in I see people already doing them or freaking out and it ruins the surprise for me. :P
I'll try to make the raccoon post as early as possible, because I'll probably hog my computer getting them and ex.
My fellow blogger, cubscout9, thinks there is going to be a surprise new land coming out with the raccoons. She says she thinks so because on AJ's twitter they had an odd land, and there has not been a new land for a while. Plus the birds of paradise party was located where no one had seen before (which I love that land, even if it's super hard to find my buddies) and the party location looks like the background on twitter! You can find her blog here.
*Sigh...* I still need gems so I'll be ready to buy some raccoons. I hope they're not too small... I wish they could be nonmember too, but I highly doubt that because AJ pampers their members. Not that I have a problem with that, being both a member and nonmember. Okay, now everything just starts going into members or nonmembers. I think they're equal, but AJ should have more nonmember items along the way.

Jam on!
Waterbender108108

No comments:

Post a Comment